Lee Chee Guan has more than 30 years of dedicated, hands-on experience in the building services industry, starting as a custodial supervisor. Mr. Lee began his entrepreneurial ventures through subcontracting work.In 2003, he founded ATL and immediately went to work setting new standards of performance and productivity in the industry.
Lee Chee Guan is a visionary leader, committed to improving custodial service delivery in Singapore through innovation, productivity and delivery of high-quality, cost-effective solutions and services to his customers.
To build an admirable outfit known for its high level of professionalism embraced with competent and enthusiastic workforce.
1) In operations since 1985 as a sole-proprietorship growing from strength to strength till November 1997, a Private Limited outfit was incorporated to better project its commitment to the professions.
2) About 800 staff.
3) Services included: –
- Custodial & Janitorial Services
- External Facade Cleaning Services
- Landscaping & Horticultural Services
- Pest Management Services
- Waste Management Services
4) List of Accreditation –
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System
- ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety
- BizSAFE STAR
- NEA Clean Mark Silver Award
5) List of Statutory / Government Registration
|BCA Registered Contractor||1||MW02
– Housekeeping, cleansing, desilting & conservancy services.
Grade L6 (Unlimited)
Grade L1 (Up to $0.65 millions)
– Pest Control
Grade L2 (Up to $1.3 millions)
(Expenditure and Procurement Policies Unit)
*GeBiz, Registered Government Supplier
|1||– Service (Management)
– Service (Cleaning)
Grade S9 (Up to $30 millions)
|National Environment Agency||1||Class A
General Waste Collector
|2||Vector Control Operator License|